PUT EDUCATION TO WORK IN YOUR MARKETING
Teachers welcome teaching content and events which deliver engaging, authoritative content. Schools welcome resources which engross children in classrooms. The authority of sponsoring brands, organisations or companies adds to the power of educational content, putting the skills, knowledge and awareness of the outside world into the hands of educational professionals. With the help of The Rapport Group your campaign will reach to the age ranges, regions, associations and partnerships you are looking for to deliver the outcomes you are looking for.
Teaching Content that works
Rapport can create effective sponsored teaching resources to meet curriculum requirements of the UK countries, each of which has its own Governmental Education Department with its own curriculum subjects, formats and content.
Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and England all use different terminology, assessment and attainment criteria and school infrastructures. All of which poses the challenge we relish of creating effective sponsored teaching content which is going to be used to deliver benefits for your brand, company or associations.
This content includes:
- Creating of sponsored teaching projects
- Creating and managing custom competitions with product and corporate prizes as demonstrated in the Spelling Bee campaign
- Rapport will handle the responsibility of specialist public relations for campaign coverage
In order to maximise the coverage of these resources, no matter the format, Rapport will
- Acquire or develop relevant named databases
- Tailor direct mail and e-mail promotions to effectively complement a school TiE roadshow, as was done in contributing to the success of the Bin It! roadshow
Additional services that go hand in hand with live events on behalf of a client include
- Creating and running websites
- Social media marketing
- Leaflets and e-newsletters
An additional significant element in maximising the publicity and effectiveness of an educational campaign for all clients is the research behind the ideas for every client brief. Rapport is excellent at providing market research in order to create relevant and interesting promotion merchandise, sponsored book in teaching content and videos or video-infographs to complement campaign content.